How last week's menu went:This week was a weird one. Kenzie got sick in the car on the way to MyGym on Tuesday morning so from there on it was a crazy week. Then on Friday I had a headache that turned into a gnarly migraine by that night and didn't go away until Saturday afternoon. We ordered pizza on Tuesday and had grilled hamburgers on Saturday so the menu didn't get followed as planned.
Favorite meal from last week:
Chicken Tortilla Casserole (no picture). I've made this several times before but it was always too spicy. This time I omitted the chipotle peppers and used 1/4 cup of salsa instead. The roasted corn helped to add to the charred taste to the casserole. It was really yummy. All three of us gobbled it up quick and it was easy clean-up which is always a plus!
This Week's Menu Plan
- Special Treat: Miguels! Going shopping at the mall so we'll eat there.
- Chili (carried over from last week)
- Chicken Gyros (new recipe from Annie's Eats)
- Homemade Pitas
- Greek Quinoa (probably use a variation of this recipe but add cucumber)
- Family Dinner
- Roast Chicken with Carmelized Shallots (another favorite from Annie's Eats, can you tell I love that blog???)
- Mashed Potatoes